Our Statement of Faith
• God - We believe that there is one God who eternally exists as three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• Father - We believe that God is the Eternal Father, creator of the universe, and the author and finisher of our salvation.
• Jesus - We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, was wholly God and wholly man, lived a sinless life, shed His blood and died in our place as a sacrifice for the sins of humanity, was buried, arose bodily from the grave, and ascended into Heaven. He is the one and only Savior of humanity who will physically return to earth.
• Holy Spirit - We believe that God the Holy Spirit is active in convincing unbelievers of their need for salvation, and is the Comforter and Guide Who lives in every believer.
• Bible - We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God without any error, the sole authority for life and faith.
• Humanity - We believe that human beings are special creations of God, made in His image, but that through the sin of the first man, Adam, humanity fell so that all people are sinners and need salvation.
• Salvation - We believe that salvation is a free gift of God’s grace, received through repentance of sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone.
• Assurance - We believe that every person who has truly received salvation is eternally secure in the Lord Jesus Christ and will persevere in their salvation until the end of their life.
• Eternity - We believe that those persons who die in their sins without Christ spend eternity in Hell and those persons who die with their sins forgiven through Christ spend eternity in Heaven.
• Baptism and Communion - We believe that water baptism is an act of obedience to the command of Christ and is by immersion after salvation. We believe that Communion is
for believers to proclaim Jesus Christ's sacrificial death and future return.
• Church - We believe that the church is comprised of all born again believers, primarily represented through a local body of baptized believers with the Lord Jesus Christ as the Head.